Volume Two: Physics of Accretion Disks
Volume 2 in the Advances of Astronomy and Astrophysics Book Series Edited by V.Gurzadyan, S.Inagaki, G,Meylan
Advection, Radiation and Magnetic Fields
S.Kato, S.Inagaki, S.Mineshige, Kyoto University, Japan
J.Fukue, Osaka-Kyoiku University, Japan
1996 Hbk ISBN: 90-5699-016-0 332pp
- Advection Dominated Accretion Disks Overview
- Advection Dominated Disks: Some basic properties and processes
- Advection Dominated Disks: Relations to Observations
- Cataclysmic Variables
- X-Ray Binaries
- Interaction of Radiation and Matter
- Self Gravitating Disks
- Turbulence, Viscosity and Magnetic Fields
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.