Factorized S Matrices and Lattice Statistical Systems
A. B. Zamolodchikov, Rutgers University, USA
This classic paper studies the general characteristics of relativistic factorized S-matrices in two-dimensional space-time.
2015 Pbk ISBN: 978-1-908106-31-5 60pp
Factorized S Matrices and Lattice Statistical Systems – A. B. Zamolodchikov was first published in 1980 in the series Soviet Scientific Reviews/Physics Reviews edited by I. M. Khalatnikov: Volume 2: a compiled volume.
This classic paper studies the general characteristics of relativistic factorized S-matrices in two dimensional space-time. It shows that for Euclidean values of external momenta, multiparticle elements in such S matrices formally define special model systems of lattice – statistics model systems ( S models) that have a number of characteristics in common with the Baxter eight-vertex model
Factorized S Matrices
- Conservation laws and factorization
- General structure of the relativistic factorized S matrix
- Symmetries and analytical properties of the two particle S matrix (two-particle unitarity)
- Algebraic representation of the factorization S matrix
- Some general characteristics of solutions for the equations of factorization, analyticity and unitarity,
- Z-Invarient Models of Lattice Statistics
- Eight-Vertex Baxter model
- Factorized S matrices as Z-invariant lattice systems
- Factorization of the partition function
In the course of the last thirty years these ideas and concepts have been developed and applied extensively in theoretical physics and the republication of this classic paper provides an accessible reference text for students and researchers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.