Volume Nine: Continuum Mechanics: Semi-Analytical Finite Element Method
V. A. Bazhenov. S. O. Pyskunov, I. I. Solodei, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine
The research presented in this monograph is a continuation of the development of semi-analytical finite element method (SFEM), a new effective numerical approach applied to new classes of problems including those of spatial evolution quasi-static and deformation problems
2019 Hbk ISBN: 978-1-908106-63-6 260pp
- Initial physical linear and nonlinear relations for evolutionary deformation process of three dimensional bodies
- Semi-analytical finite element method solving equation for stress-strained state determination of inhomogenous three dimensional bodies
- Definition of thermoelastic-plastic stress-strained state based on semi-analytical finite element method
- Investigation of evolutionary deformation and damage accumulation process of three dimensional bodies under creep
- Life-time determination of spatial bodies considering continual fracture zone presence
- Linear stationary oscillations problems of three dimensional inhomogenous bodies
- Linear and nonlinear deformation process of three dimensional bodies under intense impulsive loads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.