Volume Five: Mathematical Analysis and Applications in Engineering Aerospace and Sciences
S. Sivasundaram (ed). Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
This multiauthor volume comprises papers contributed by expert authors and presents new ideas, results and research directions in aviation, aerospace, applied engineering and sciences
2021 Hbk ISBN: 978-1-904868-79-8 350pp
- Far and close approaching strategies for rendezvous and docking operations applied to on-orbit servicing – G. Arantes Jr., E. M. Rocco, and A. S. Komanduri
- Investigation of active compressor surge control devices – K. Beneda
- The flutter of a swept aircraft wing with single and twin powered-engine – S. A. Fazelzadeh and A. Mazidi
- Mathematical models for leak and blockage detection in pipelines – M. S. Ghidaoui and A. A. Kolyshkin
- Stability analysis of equilibria in a switching nonlinear model of a hydrostatic electrohydraulic actuator – A. Halanay, I. Ursu
- A Galerkin-based dynamic finite element mesh reduction method for coupled beams – S. M. Hashemi
- Doubly-coupled vibrations of nonuniform composite wings: A dynamic finite element – S. M. Hashemi and S. R. Borneman
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.