Volume Two: Advances in Mathematical Problems in Engineering Aerospace and Sciences
S. Sivasundaram, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona Beach, Florida USA
2009 Hbk ISBN: 978-1-904868-63-7 330pp
This multiauthor volume comprises 21 chapters. Selected chapters include;
- Deployment and control of spacecraft formation via Lyapunov functions
- Spiral curvilinear orthogonal coordinates in the context of astrodynamics
- Design and robust aircraft flight control system under mixed model uncertainty
- Linear and nonlinear analysis for optimal pursuit in space
- Space robotic manipulator contact control
- An analytical description of the three dimensional swing-by
- Predictor-tunnel display for precision flight path control
- Orbital transfers manoeuvres propulsed by low thrust
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.